This is with reference to the learning process of KYP Candidates
August Batch has been started from today, to ensure effective & timely learning of all enrolled Learners, we need to focus on following important aspects of KYP Learning.
- All the candidates should start learning sessions of minimum two courses, that means they should complete two sessions every day of BS-CIT with BS-CCS in first 60 days & remaining sessions of BS-CIT with BS-CSS in next 30 days of batch.
- Candidates should attempt all the Activities/Challenges/Assignments & Session Completion Test every day.
- LF & Center Coordinator ensure that all candidates should complete minimum 2 sessions every day (24 working days *2 Sessions = 48 Sessions in a month).
- LF & Center Coordinator should also ensure that learning data is being uploaded every day.
- Learning progress should be monitored by using reports available in your SOLAR login (Path to check the reports Admission -> learner report -> View Learning Progress Summary (ERA) -> select course and batch (while selecting course select BS-CIT, BS-CCS, BS-CSS individually).
- Download Course & Learner Data once in a week & when suggested by the concerned authorities.
- Study & refer https://kypsupportblog.wordpress.com/ blog regularly to get well acquainted with ERA, SOLAR & other aspects related to KYP.
- For any kinds of support/assistance while learning in ERA, please raise support ticket from your SOLAR login.