Dear SDC Coordinator,
The Final Examination for 1st June Batch and 1st July 2017 (Re-exam) Learners of Kushal Yuva Program (KYP) is scheduled on 04th and 05th November 2017. The important date of Final Examination is provided below:-
Consideration of Learning Marks Cut-Off (Internal Assessment)
|1st November 2017 up to 6.00 PM|
Display of Eligible Candidate List in SDC Login
3rd November 2017
04th November & 05th November 2017 between 8:00 am to 6:00 PM
Only those candidates who will score 20 or above Internal Marks and have completed 80% sessions per course on or before above cut-off date will be considered eligible for appearing in Final Examination. A candidate who do not qualify for final exam till above cut-off date will get a chance to complete their learning at the center and score 20 marks to become eligible for the 2nd exam event, such candidate will be considered as absent in the 1st exam event and their one chance will be considered as exhausted. Those candidates who remain absent or do not qualify for the 2nd Exam event will be provided one last chance to appear in the 3rd exam event. Candidates failing to secure 20 internal marks or remain absent in all three exam events will be considered as fail. No further attempts will be provided to such candidates.
A candidate who has scored 40 marks in internal assessment and final examination combined and 80% attendance in each paper will be considered as pass in that paper. If candidate’s internal marks are more than 40, then also the candidate has to appear in the Final Exam to improve his percentage. Such candidates if absent in final exam will be considered as absent and their attempt will be exhausted. Detailed instruction for final examination shall be provided to you separately.
Kindly ensure all learners in your center complete their learning as per schedule provided above.
No request for extension or postponement of above dates will be entertained by BSDM.
- LF System Check is a Mandatory Activity which will start from 21st October 2017 and need to be completed before28th October 2017. If LF System check is not conducted at Center then to allow such to conduct the exam or not will be instructed by BSDM. Please refer the KYP Final Guide Document attached herewith.
- Uploading the Exam Data on Same day of Examination is mandatory.
- There will be no Mock Test only Final Exam.
- Those learners who are failed, were absent and were not eligible in last exam event will get automatically applied for 04th & 05th November Exam Event. Those Learners who are failed, were absent and were not eligible can again start accessing the ERA Content after declaration of Result on 25th October 2017. Those learners who were not eligible can be eligible for exam by again accessing the ERA Login and should complete the learning as per criteria mentioned above and before the Cut-off Date. Even Failed and Absent Learner can access the ERA Login again.
- Those Learner who are Fail in Last Final Exam need to access the ERA Login only to get there result Pass. Such learner will not be able to attempt the upcoming exam as they have already attempted the previous exam. For absent and Non-Eligible Learner it is mandatory to attempt the upcoming Exam.
- Last Attempt of KYP Final Exam for 1st June 2017 Batch Learner.
- Second Attempt of KYP Final Exam for 1st July 2017 Batch Learner.