As all you are aware about the upcoming OnCet Exam Event and its pattern, Process OnCet Exam for LF is scheduled from 25th Dec 2017 to 27th Dec 2017*.
Details regarding same has been shared in last mail with subject Instruction of New OnCet Pattern for LF and KYP LF Manual. Go through the same.
Currently this exam has been schedule for Approved SDC LF only i.e. SDC with New KYP Code (Ex. KYP 01010000).
It is prime responsibility of the Skill Development Centre (SDC) to ensure that each trainer deployed by it undergoes the OnCet test. Only the certified trainers passing the assessment will be eligible for imparting training and for Proficiency OnCet Exam.
1. OnCet LF Exam will be conducted on MKCL Exam Software only and at same SDC location.
Download the software from the mentioned Link: http://fileserver.mkcl.org/centerdownload/BSDM/MKCL_EXAM_126.96.36.199.exe (115 MB)
Please restart the machine after installation. Internet and Camera is mandatory. Exam will be strictly monitored.
2. Select OnCet Process- Reexam 1 as Exam Event.
3. Only those LF who were Absent, Failed (in last exam event- OnCet Process- Fresh Exam) and Newly added LF can appeared for OnCet Process- Reexam 1.
4. LF of those SDC which were approved in month of December need to appear for OnCet Process- Reexam 1.
5. Exam is not conducted/schedule for Assistant Learning Facilitator, Center Coordinator, Counselor and System Administrator.
6. Login Credential will shared by SMS on registered Mobile No. of LF.
6. Result of LF OnCet Exam will be displayed after Ending the Test and on your Solar Portal after 72 Hours. Follow the following path to know the Result on Solar Portal (www.skillmissionbihar.org):-
Login>>> Select Report Tab>>> Select Exam Wise Link >>> Select Exam Body Bihar Skill Development Mission (OnCet Result) >>> Select Exam Event >>> Select the Final Exam Result.
7. If Candidate is Fail or Absent, then such candidate will get the chance to attempt the Exam again. Information regarding the same will be shared by mail about the Date of Exam.
8. It is mandatory to attempt the Exam between any one date i.e. 25/12/2017 to 27/12/2017 as per credential received. Login Credential will be sent on LF Registered Mobile no. by 24th Dec 2017 Evening or during the period of exam. Inform your LF not to delete the Message received from BSDM.
9. If LF didn’t receive the Credential then please raise the support ticket and credential will be shared through Support Ticket Only.
10. Also it is mandatory to get activate ERA 2018 i.e. Welcome Course on only one Client Machine. Please read the mail with subject ERA 2018- Welcome Course Manual. Welcome Course is only for getting aware about New ERA Framework and New ERA Course Content.
11. Read the Important Instruction before beginning the Exam.