This is with reference to the ERA 2018 course and contents, hope you have enjoyed the new framework and pleased with the new amazing features.
Thank You for your feedback and suggestions.
We have copied the 105GB contents in the Hard-Disk you provided, now you can access the full course, follow below-given steps for same:
1. Connect your Hard-Disk to system (Where you have installed New ERA framework)
2. Unzip the given folder “BSDM_KYP_2018” in HDD itself(Refer below-attached document – “How to unzip and set content path”)
3. Copy the “BSDM_KYP_2018” extracted content folder from HDD to your system’s drive (Ensure that the drive should pertain more than 115gb space)
4. After successful completion of copying, disconnect the HDD
5. Set content path for folder containing the new contents (Refer below-attached document – “How to unzip and set content path”)
6. Open LF login and Go to Management Section >> Select Health Check >> Click on Health Check button (Internet required – All changes will be updated automatically)
7. After above procedures, you can view the full course and session under start classroom tab and you can access all the sessions for BS-CIT, BS-CLS, BS-CSS.
8. Full Course Content has been made enabled only for the study of LF. With these content, LF can get prepared for Proficiency Test and also LF need to go through the KYP LF Manual LF.
Please refer the ERA 2018- Manual for Welcome Course through below mentioned link:-
For any query, contact your respective Cluster Manager.