Dear KYP SDC,
BSDM has decided to conduct OnCet Exam in two stages:-
- OnCet Process Exam (For May Batch)
- OnCet Proficiency Exam (For May Batch)
As per BSDM instruction, OnCet Exam will be conducted for newly added LF and those LF who were absent or failed in last OnCet Exam event (OnCeT Process Exam 1 & 2, OnCeT Proficiency Exam 1 & 2, OnCeT Process Exam (For April Batch) and OnCeT Proficiency Exam (For April Batch)).
Schedule for OnCet Process Exam:
- Date of OnCeT Exam:- 18th April 2018
- Time:- 09.00 AM Onwards
- Location:- LF’s SDC
It is prime responsibility of the Skill Development Centre (SDC) to ensure that each trainer deployed by it undergoes the OnCeT Exam. Only the certified trainers passing the assessment will be eligible for imparting training.
Instructions for adding New LF:
It is mandatory to follow the following mentioned process for addition of New LF. If LF at your SDC has never attempted any exam and there details is present in HR details then same need to be added again by following the below mentioned process.
Follow the following steps:-
- Logon to BSDM Portal
- Enter Username (Center Code) and Password
- Go to “Admissions” menu from you SOLAR login
- Click on “Learner Management” option
- Select “Add new Learner”
- Select Course as OnCeT (Bihar)
- Select Batch as April 2018
- Last Date to add New LF is 14th April 2018 up to 05.30 PM. If you have added the LF during OnCet Exam event (OnCeT Process Exam 1 & 2, OnCeT Proficiency Exam 1 & 2, OnCeT Process Exam (For April Batch) and OnCeT Proficiency Exam (For April Batch) or thereafter and if such LF has not received the Credential & Hall ticket was not generated then SDC need to again add the LF details as mentioned in above process.
- Those LF who were absent or failed in last OnCet Exam event (OnCeT Process Exam 1 & 2, OnCeT Proficiency Exam 1 & 2, OnCeT Process Exam (For April Batch) and OnCeT Proficiency Exam (For April Batch)) need to complete the process of reexam reapplication. Details regarding the same will be shared soon.
- OnCet LF Exam will be conducted on MKCL secured Browser i.e. ERA Explorer. Please follow the following mentioned to start the exam.
Click/Start ERA Explorer browser present on your Center Client. Select Server as Online Exam Server (Internet required) then click on proceed option and wait for a while.
Now Examination Event Name will appear as OnCeT May 2018 Exam. Select the same and Enter the Login Credential received on registered Mobile No. of LF. Now click on the option “Take a test :- OnCeT Process Exam (For May Batch)”
- Login Credential will share by SMS on registered Mobile No. of LF on 17th April 2018 by evening.
- Result of LF OnCet Exam will be displayed on your Solar Portal on 20th April 2018 by evening. Follow the following path to know the Result on Solar Portal (www.skillmissionbihar.org):-
Login>>> Select Report Tab>>> Select Exam Wise Link >>> Select Exam Body Bihar Skill Development Mission >>> Select Exam Event >>> Select the Final Exam Result.
- It is mandatory to attempt the OnCet Process Exam (For May Batch) on 18th April 2018. Login Credential will be sent on LF Registered Mobile No. Inform your LF not to delete the Message received from BSDM.
- If LF has attempted the OnCeT Process exam before and had cleared the same but has failed in OnCeT Proficiency Exam(English or IT) then such LF need to appear both the exam again i.e. OnCeT Process Exam and OnCeT Proficiency Exam (IT and English) as per schedule.
- Exam need to be attended from LF’s own SDC.
- Read the Important Instruction before beginning the Exam.
- Instructions regarding OnCet Proficiency Exam will be shared later.
- Those SDC LF who will clear both OnCet Process and OnCet Proficiency will get May 2018 Batch. May 2018 Batch will be allocated to only those SDC which will have Two OnCeT Certified LF.