Dear KYP SDC,
The Final Examination for February 2018 (Fresh), January 2018 (Re-exam) & December 2017 (Re-exam) Batch Learners of Kushal Yuva Program (KYP) is scheduled on 04th & 05th May 2018.
The important date of Final Examination is provided below:-
Consideration of Learning Marks Cut-Off (Internal Assessment)
30th April 2018
(up to 6.00 PM)
Display of Eligible Candidate List in SDC Login
03rd May 2018
(after 05.00 PM)
04th & 05th May 2018
(between 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM)
|Exam Data Upload & Certification||
06th May to 07th May 2018
(up to 5:00 PM)
Only those candidates who will score 20 or above Internal Marks and have completed 80% sessions per course on or before above cut-off date will be considered eligible for appearing in Final Examination. A candidate who do not qualify for final exam till above cut-off date will get a chance to complete their learning at the center and score 20 marks to become eligible for the 2nd exam event, such candidate will be considered as absent in the 1st exam event and their one chance will be considered as exhausted. Those candidates who remain absent or do not qualify for the 2nd Exam event will be provided one last chance to appear in the 3rd exam event. Candidates failing to secure 20 internal marks or remain absent in all three exam events will be considered as fail. No further attempts will be provided to such candidates.
A candidate who has scored 40 marks in internal assessment and final examination combined and 80% attendance in each paper will be considered as pass in that paper. If candidate’s internal marks are more than 40, then also the candidate has to appear in the Final Exam to improve his percentage. Such candidates if absent in final exam will be considered as absent and their attempt will be exhausted. Detailed instruction for final examination shall be provided to you separately.
Kindly ensure all learners in your center complete their learning as per schedule provided above.
No request for extension or postponement of above dates will be entertained by BSDM.
Camera is mandatory on each and every Client machine. If the exam is conducted without the camera then learner will be considered as absent and invoice will not be generated for that learner. Internet needs to be connected for next 24 hrs after completion of Exam. Those SDC who have completed LF System Check before 30th April 2018, need to again conduct the LF System check as Camera has been made mandatory and without LF system Check, there will be the error during the exam.
- LF System Check is a Mandatory Activity which will start from 21st April 2018 and need to be completed before 30th April 2018. If LF System check is not conducted at Center then to allow such to conduct the exam or not will be instructed by BSDM.
- Uploading the Exam Data on Same day of Examination is mandatory.
- There will be no Mock Test only Final Exam.
- Last Attempt of KYP Final Exam for December 2017 Batch Learner.
- Second Attempt of KYP Final Exam for January 2018 Batch Learner.
- It is mandatory to end the Exam after completion of Exam from Learner Login and it is responsibility of LF to check whether Learner has ended the exam or not. . If learner fail to do so then SDC need to close the exam from OES Login after completion of exam of all learner at SDC.
- It’s mandatory to certify allocated and uploaded candidates data by SDC’s through “Exam Monitoring Dashboard”. If SDC failed to certify exam event data in the given timeline (date of uploading & Certifying is mentioned here in above) then payment of Rs.7776 will not be paid to SDC & the payment made in the earlier invoices will be recovered from SDC.