Dear KYP SDC,
We have enabled Face Keystroke dynamics & Face Detection (DIY, TAC & Processfolio) in New ERA 2018.
Hence you have to ensure following things:
- Updated ERA Explorer 2018 (18.5.1) installed on your all systems.
- Camera drivers installed on all systems.
How To Update ERA Explorer:
Uninstall current ERA 2018 explorer from all the clients and server.
Download latest version of ERA Explorer from http://bsdmera2018.mkcl.org/user/pages/downloads/BSDM_ERA_Explorer_Setup_EC_X64.exe (64 bit) or http://bsdmera2018.mkcl.org/user/pages/downloads/BSDM_ERA_Explorer_Setup_EC_X86.exe (32 bit)
Copy the ERA 2018 Explorer setup in pen drive and install on all clients and server.
- Make sure that your camera is in working condition & face properly detected by the camera.
- You have to ensure proper lighting arrangement for detecting the learner face in camera.
- To solve TAC, DIY & Processfolio learner face needs to be successfully detected by the camera, otherwise learner unable to solve the same.
- Also ensure that camera drivers are successfully installed on the system.
- Do following steps to check camera drivers:
- Right click on My Computer (This PC) Icon >> Goto Manage >> Device Manager >> Check Imaging Devices or Camera