Dear KYP SDC
BSDM has decided to provide Mock Test (Practice Test) to March 2018 Batch and further batches learner to make them comfortable with OES Exam Interface. Three practice exams viz BS-CIT, BS-CLS & BS-CSS has been enabled to make March 2018 batch and further batches learner aware about the OES. Total 30 logins for each centers has been created.
o These logins are not candidate specific, any candidate can use the login to practice the test
o The purpose of the test is to get the candidates comfortable with OES exam interface
o The login can be used for practice the tests prior to final exam.
o The candidate can attempt the test unlimited time.
o Same login can be used by any number of candidates from any batch
o Candidate Login Details: Total 30 logins are present for each center. Pattern of Login Id is <centercode>u1 to <centercode>u30. Example if center code is KYP02010029 then candidate username and password will be KYP02010029u1, KYP02010029u2, KYP02010029u3,……………., KYP02010029u30
- Old ERA-OES (2017) & ERA Explorer must be installed, updated and activated on the server machine.
- (If you don’t have the ERA framework installer then kindly contact to respective Cluster Manager/ DLC)
- OLD ERA Explorer must be installed on the client machine.
Steps to enable the exam-
Follow the same steps which is followed to enable the KYP Final Examination.
- Sync the Exam from OES with Exam Event Name as “KYP Final Exam Practice Test”
- Follow following step to start the KYP Final Exam Practice Test:-
Step 1:- Select Local ERA/OES Server after opening ERA Explorer
Step 2:– Select Start OES
Step 3:- Select Exam Event (KYP Final Exam Practice Test)
Step 4:- Enter Candidate Login Credential:- Ex. Username:- KYP02010001u1 and Password:- KYP02010001u1