Dear KYP SDC,
As earlier communicated, we are making face detection feature compulsory from (Today) Tuesday 26-June-2018 onwards,
ERA will not allow to visit next content if the system did not find learner’s face in front of camera.
Follow the given Do’s and Don’ts for proper working of face detection at your center:
- Camera should be in working condition
- Do Pre-check in ERA browse during login to ensure proper working conditions of external devices
- Ensure proper Visibility of face and brightness while learner completing their session in lab room
- Don’t skip pre-check wizard while login in ERA browser
- There should not be any reflections of light from the back side of learner
Following are the examples for both situations:
ERA 2018 explorer will be updated automatically on all client, hence you did not require to update the ERA explorer.
Important Note: ERA Browser update will be released today and face detection will be made mandatory, otherwise TAC, DIY and Session End Test, Practical Questions will not work. We are not updating ERA, update is being released for ERA Browser only, ERA Browser version will be 18.6.4
If browser not updated to 18.6.4 then, follow the below steps:
Step1: uninstall current browse
Step2: download latest browser from http://bsdmera2018.mkcl.org/
Step3: install downloaded browser (18.6.4) on all clients.