Dear KYP SDC,
As earlier communicated, Today (12th July 2018) at 12:00 PM we are releasing Biometric Attendance in ERA 2018.
Please follow below steps after release:
- Do Health Check
- You will find “Biometric Registration” option under Management tab
- Follow the instructions given in LF and Learner’s Biometric Attendance Guide v1.1
Following functionalities will be added in ERA 2018
- Separate LF login to conduct classroom hrs.
- Biometric attendance compulsory for LF to conduct classroom
- Biometric attendance compulsory for learners to attend Lab & Classroom hours.
We are request you to go through the guidelines document (LF and Learner’s Biometric Attendance Guide v1.1).
So you are requested to record finger prints of leaning facilitators and learners Today (12th July 2018).
Learning facilitator/ Center coordinator can record finger prints of learners, batch wise.
For example: If your center have 20 admissions for 7 to 11 slot then record 10 finger prints of 20 learners between 7 to 8 and if required between 8 to 9. In the same manner similar procedure can be followed for other slots
- learners will not be allowed to login without marking biometric attendance.
- LF will not be allowed to start the day without marking biometric attendance
- Both LF and learners are expected to mark their biometric attendance every hour i.e. four times in a batch. Otherwise ERA 2018 will show appropriate message.