Dear KYP SDC,
This is regarding revised KYP learner eligibility criteria for KYP final Exam.
In view of improving the quality education under Kushal Yuva Program, as you know that, Bihar Skill Development Mission (BSDM), has taken and taking few crucial decisions. Following new condition will be applicable from July 2018 Batch :
- The learner should complete the KYP course within 3 months from the commencement of batch.
- The learner must be eligible for all the 3 courses i.e. BS-CIT, BS-CLS and BS-CSS of Kushal Yuva Program to be eligible for KYP final exam. Learners which becomes eligible within 3 months will be allowed to appear for the KYP final examination.
- If any learner fails to achieve minimum eligibility for one or more course/s during the 3 months of course duration then the learner need to take re-admission for the KYP course, no extension in the learning period beyond 3 months will be provided in any circumstances.
- As you know that, the minimum eligibility rules i.e. 48 marks in each course of Kushal Yuva Program is made applicable from June 2018 batch.
- The eligibility completion mentioned under point number 1,2 and 3 above will be made applicable from July 2018 batch i.e. July 2018 batch learner should complete minimum eligibility on or before September 2018 Exam event otherwise they have to take re-admission.
The criteria applicable from June 2018 Batch is mentioned below for ready reference:
- Learner must complete the minimum 80% session per course.
- Learner must score minimum 60% in Internal assessment per course.
- For BS-CIT, learner will be eligible for final exam if s/he completes the minimum 48 Sessions out of 60 sessions and Scores 48 internal marks out of 80 internal marks.
- For BS-CLS, learner will be eligible for final exam if s/he completes the minimum 32 Sessions out of 40 sessions and Scores 48 internal marks out of 80 internal marks.
- For BS-CSS, learner will be eligible for final exam if s/he completes the minimum 16 Sessions out of 20 sessions and Scores 48 internal marks out of 80 internal marks.