Dear KYP SDC,
This is regarding OnCeT Exam for October 2018 Batch.
As instructed by BSDM, OnCet Exam for the LFs scheduled on September 1, 2018.
OnCeT Exam for October 2018 Batch will have following 3 compulsory Papers,
- Process OnCeT Paper
- Proficiency OnCet (English) Paper
- Proficiency OnCet (IT) Paper
- All the LF applied for OnCet(Fresh or Re-exam) need to appear for all the 3 papers.
- LF OnCetexam will be conducted on a single day.
- Examwill of 3 Hrs (1 hr per Paper)
- There will be separate Passing for each paper
- LF need to pass all the 3 papers to clear the OnCetExam.
- LF need to appear for the OnCetexam from his/her own center.
- Based on the results of the 3 paper, the LF will be announced as OnCetPassed & it will be valid till March 31, 2019.
Schedule for OnCet Exam:
- Date of OnCeT Exam: 1st September 2018
- Time: 09.00 AM Onwards
- Location: LF’s Own SDC
It is prime responsibility of the Skill Development Centre (SDC) to ensure that each trainer deployed by it undergoes the OnCeT Exam. Only the certified trainers passing the assessment will be eligible for imparting training.
Instructions for adding New LF:
It is mandatory to follow the following mentioned process for addition of New LF. If LF at your SDC has never attempted any exam and there details is present in HR details then same need to be added again by following the below mentioned process.
- Date for Apply Reexam & Add LF: 22nd to 26th August 2018
- Time: up to 5:00 pm
Follow the following steps:
- Logonto BSDM Portal
- Enter Username (Center Code) and Password
- Go to “Admissions” menu from you SOLAR login
- Click on “Learner Management” option
- Select “Add new Learner”
- Select Course as OnCeT(Bihar)
- Select Batch as September 2018
- (Photo and Sign is Mandatory)
It is mandatory to reapply for OnCet Exam (For October 2018 Batch) if LF were absent or failed in last OnCet Exam event.
Follow the following steps:
- Logon to BSDM Portal
- Enter Username(Center Code) and Password
- Click on Exam Tab
- Select Re-examination Application
- Select OnCet Exam (For October 2018 Batch) option in Exam Event and Submit
- Select LF and Click on Add Learner option.
- OnCet LF Exam will be conducted on MKCL secured Browser i.e. ERA Explorer. Please follow the following mentioned to start the exam.
Installer can be downloaded from:
- Click/Start ERA Explorer browser present on your Center Client. Select Server as Online Exam Server (Internet required) then clickon proceed option and wait for a while.
- Now Examination Event Name will appear as OnCeTExam (For October 2018 batch ). Select the same and Enter the Login Credential received on registered Mobile No. of LF. Now click on the option “Take a test :- OnCeT Exam (For October Batch)”
- Login credentials will be shared with those LF only who were newly added & reapplication of absent / failed LF in last OnCeT Exam (OnCeT Exam (For September 2018 Batch) were done between 22nd August to 26th August 2018.
- Login Credential will share by SMS on registered Mobile No. of LF on 31st August 2018 by evening.
- Result of LF OnCet Exam will be displayed on your Solar Portal on 4th September 2018 by evening. Follow the following path to know the Result on Solar Portal (www.skillmissionbihar.org):-
Login>>> Select Report Tab>>> Select Exam Wise Link >>> Select Exam Body Bihar Skill Development Mission >>> Select Exam Event >>> Select the Final Exam Result.
- It is mandatory to attempt the OnCet Exam (For October 2018 Batch) on 1st September 2018. Login Credential will be sent on LF Registered Mobile No. Inform your LF not to delete the Message received from BSDM.
- OnCeT Exam need to be attended from LF’s own SDC.
- Read the Important Instruction before beginning the Exam.