Dear KYP SDC,
The Final Examination for June 2018 (Fresh) learners of Kushal Yuva Program (KYP) will be scheduled on 14th & 15th September 2018.
The important date of Final Examination is provided below:-
Consideration of Learning Marks Cut-Off (Internal Assessment)
10th September 2018
(up to 6.00 PM)
|Display of Eligible Candidate List in SDC Login||
13th September 2018
(after 05.00 PM)
14th & 15th September 2018 Exam Event
(between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM)
|Exam Data Upload & Certification||
15th September to 18th September 2018
up to 5:00 PM
Arrange to conduct the Mock Test for June 2018 Batch Learner to make them aware about OES interface. Instruction regarding the same has already been shared on KYP Support Blog.
Only those candidates who will score 48 or above Internal Marks and have completed 80% sessions per course on or before above cut-off date will be considered eligible for appearing in Final Examination. A candidate who do not qualify for final exam till above cut-off date will get a chance to complete their learning at the center and score 48 marks to become eligible for the 2nd exam event, such candidate will be considered as absent in the 1st exam event and their one chance will be considered as exhausted. Those candidates who remain absent or do not qualify for the 2nd Exam event will be provided one last chance to appear in the 3rd exam event. Candidates failing to secure 48 internal marks or remain absent in all three exam events will be considered as fail. No further attempts will be provided to such candidates.
A candidate who has scored 60 marks in internal assessment and final examination combined and 80% attendance in each paper will be considered as pass in that paper. If candidate’s internal marks are more than 60, then also the candidate has to appear in the Final Exam to improve his percentage. Such candidates if absent in final exam will be considered as absent and their attempt will be exhausted. Detailed instruction for final examination is provided to you separately.
Kindly ensure all learners in your center complete their learning as per schedule provided above.
No request for extension or postponement of above dates will be entertained by BSDM.
Please find the attached document and go through the same thoroughly. Please go through the Update KYP Final Guide.
***Camera is mandatory on each and every Client machine. If exam is conducted without camera then learner will be considered as absent and invoice will not be generated for that learner***. Internet need to be connected for next 24 hrs after completion of Exam.
- Old ERA-OES (2017) & ERA Explorer must be installed, updated and activated on the server machine.
- OLD ERA Explorer must be installed on the client machine. Exam will be conducted on old ERA explorer.
- LF System Check is a Mandatory Activity which will start from 4th September 2018 and need to be completed before 14th September 2018.
- Uploading the Exam Data on the same day of Examination is mandatory.
- There will be no Mock Test only Final Exam.
- It is mandatory to end the Exam after completion of Exam from Learner Login and it is the responsibility of LF to check whether Learner has ended the exam or not. If a learner fails to do so then SDC needs to close exam the from OES Login after completion of exam of all learner at SDC.(Refer attached KYP Exam Guide Document)
- It’s mandatory to certify allocated and uploaded candidates data by SDC’s through “Exam Monitoring Dashboard”. If SDC failed to certify exam event data in the given timeline (date of uploading & Certifying is mentioned hereinabove) then payment of Rs.7776 will not be paid to SDC & BSDM will be free to take any kind of action.
- Please find the attached document and go through the same thoroughly
- This exam event is only for June 2018 batch, there will be no re-exam batches in this event. Re-exam schedule for the April & May 2018 batches will be shared later.