Dear KYP SDC,
The Final Examination for Learners of August 2018 Batch (Fresh) & July 2018(Only for One Time Batch Extension Request Accepted SDC Fresh Exam), July 2018 & June 2018 Batch (Re-exam) Kushal Yuva Program (KYP) has been scheduled on 29th & 30th November 2018.
Important dates of Final Examination are provided below:-
|Name of Exam Event||Cutoff Date||Display of Eligible Candidate List in SDC Login||Date of Exam||Last Date to Upload Exam Data from OES Login and Certification of Exam from EMD Login||Batch||Fresh Attempt||Batch||Second Attempt||Batch||Third Attempt|
|29th & 30th November 2018 Exam Event||26th November 2018 till 06.00 PM||28th November 2018 after 01.00 PM||29th & 30th November 2018||3rd December 2018||August -2018. July- 2018 Batch Extension Learner SDC (If Any)||Yes||July- 2018
(Failed and Absent Learner only)
- Only those candidates who will score 48 or above Internal Marks and have completed 80% sessions per course on or before above cut-off date will be considered eligible for appearing in Final Examination.
- A candidate who do not qualify for Final Exam till above cut-off date will take a Readmission as such Learner will be considered as Non-Eligible Learner. No Learning attempt will be provide to Non-Eligible Learner.
- A candidate who has scored 60 marks in internal assessment and Final examination combined and 80% attendance in each paper will be considered as “Pass” in that paper. If candidate’s internal marks are more than 60, then also the candidate has to appear in the Final Exam to improve his percentage.
- 2nd Reexam attempt will be provided to only those Learner who remained Absent or Failed in Fresh Exam Attempt. No Learning Attempt will be provided who remained Absent or Failed in Final Exam. Failed Candidate need to attempt the Exam again to score 60% Aggregate.
- 3rd Reexam attempt will be provided to only those Learner who remained Absent or Failed in Fresh Exam & 2nd Reexam Attempt . No Learning Attempt will be provided who remained Absent or Failed in Final Exam. Failed Candidate need to attempt the Exam again to score 60% Aggregate.
- Kindly ensure all learners in your center complete their learning as per schedule provided above.
- No request for extension or postponement of above dates will be entertained by BSDM.
- Old ERA-OES (2017) & ERA Explorer must be installed, updated and activated on the server machine.
- OLD ERA Explorer must be installed on the client machine. Exam will be conducted on old ERA Explorer.
- LF System Check is a Mandatory Activity which will start from 19th Nov 2018 and need to be completed before 27th Nov 2018.
- Uploading the Exam Data on the same day of Examination is mandatory.
- There will be no Mock Test only Final Exam on date of final exam.
- It is mandatory to end the Exam after completion of Exam from Learner Login and it is the responsibility of LF to check whether Learner has ended the exam or not. If a learner fails to do so then SDC needs to close exam the from OES Login after completion of exam of all learner at SDC.
- It’s mandatory to certify allocated and uploaded candidates data by SDC’s through “ExamMonitoring Dashboard”. If SDC failed to certify examevent data in the given timeline (date of uploading & Certifying is mentioned hereinabove) then payment of Rs.7776 will not be paid to SDC & BSDM will be free to take any kind of action.
- Last Date to Upload Exam Data from OES Login and Certification of Exam from EMD Login is 3rd December 2018.
- Please go through the attached document for more details.
***Camera is mandatory on each and every Client machine. If exam is conducted without camera then learner will be considered as absent and invoice will not be generated for that learner***. Internet need to be connected for next 24 hrs after completion of Exam.