Dear KYP SDC,
This is regarding OnCeT Exam (For AO & SDC_Mar19).
As instructed by BSDM, OnCeT Exam for the LFs scheduled on February 19th, 2019 for Approved KYP SDC.
OnCeT Exam (For AO & SDC_Mar19) will have following 3 compulsory Papers,
· OnCeT Process Paper
· OnCeT Proficiency (English) Paper
· OnCeT Proficiency (IT) Paper
1. All the LF applied for OnCeT (Fresh or Re-exam) need to appear for all the 3 papers.
2. LF OnCeT exam will be conducted on a single day.
3. Exam will of 3 Hrs (1 hr per Paper).
4. There will be separate Passing for each paper i.e. for Process 25 out of 50, for Proficiency_English 12.5 out of 25 and for Proficiency_IT 12.5 out of 25.
5. LF need to pass all the 3 papers to clear the OnCeT Exam.
6. LF need to appear for the OnCeT exam from his/her own center.
7. Based on the results of the 3 paper, the LF will be announced as OnCeT Passed & it will be valid till March 31, 2019.
Schedule for OnCeT Exam:
· Date of OnCeT Exam: 19th February 2019
· Time: 09.00 AM Onwards
· Location: LF’s Own SDC
It is prime responsibility of the Skill Development Centre (SDC) to ensure that each trainer deployed by it undergoes the OnCeT Exam. Only the certified trainers passing the assessment will be eligible for imparting training.
Instructions for adding New LF:
It is mandatory to follow the following mentioned process for addition of New LF. If LF at your SDC has never attempted any exam and there details is present in HR details then same need to be added again by following the below mentioned process.
· Date for Apply Reexam & Add LF: 08th to 16th February 2019
· Time: up to 5:00 pm
Follow the following steps:
§ Logon to BSDM Portal
§ Enter Username (Center Code) and Password
§ Go to “Admissions” menu from you SOLAR login
§ Click on “Learner Management” option
§ Select “Add new Learner”
§ Select Course as OnCeT (Bihar)
§ Select Batch as March 2019
§ (Photo and Sign is Mandatory)
It is mandatory to reapply for OnCeT Exam (For AO & SDC_Mar19) if LF were absent or failed in last OnCeT Exam event.
Follow the following steps:
· Logon to BSDM Portal
· Enter Username(Center Code) and Password
· Click on Exam Tab
· Select Re-examination Application
· Select OnCeT Exam (For AO & SDC_Mar19) option in Exam Event and Submit
· Select LF and Click on Add Learner option.
Ø OnCeT LF Exam will be conducted on MKCL secured Browser i.e. ERA Explorer. Please follow the following mentioned to start the exam.
Installer can be downloaded from:
· Click/Start ERA Explorer browser present on your Center Client. Select Server as Online Exam Server (Internet required) then click on proceed option and wait for a while.
· Now Examination Event Name will appear as OnCeT Exam (For AO & SDC_Mar19). Select the same and Enter the Login Credential received on registered Mobile No. of LF. Now click on the option “Take a test :– OnCeT Exam (For AO & SDC_Mar19)”
Ø Login credentials will be shared with those LF only who were newly added & reapplication of absent / failed LF in last OnCeT Exam were done between 08th Feb to 16th Feb 2019.
Ø Login Credential will share by SMS on registered Mobile No. of LF on 18th February 2019 by evening.
Ø Result of LF OnCeT Exam will be displayed on your Solar Portal on 21st February 2019 by evening 05.00 PM. Follow the following path to know the Result on Solar Portal (www.skillmissionbihar.org):-
Login>>> Select Report Tab>>> Select Exam Wise Link >>> Select Exam Body Bihar Skill Development Mission >>> Select Exam Event >>> Select the Final Exam Result.
OnCeT Certified LF will made visible in HR Details as approved and will transfer to ERA 2018 for KYP 120 Welcome Course Learning and regular activity of ERA within 5 working days.
Ø It is mandatory to attempt the OnCeT Exam (For AO & SDC_Mar19) on 19th Feb 2019. Login Credential will be sent on LF Registered Mobile No. Inform your LF not to delete the Message received from BSDM.
Ø OnCeT Exam need to be attended from LF’s own SDC.
Ø Read the Important Instruction before beginning the Exam.