Dear KYP SDC,
As you know that, learners are expected to complete their learning before cutoff date i.e. before KYP final examination. Learners those will not be able to complete their learning within given period will not be allowed to appear in the KYP Final examination and all such learners are expected to take re-admission in KYP if they wanted to complete the KYP and obtain the certificate.
It was observed that many SDCs are not able to complete the learning of their learners due to some unforeseen circumstances like flood, unavailability of internet or any technical issue faced by the center. To facilitate all such SDCs in completing learning of their learners, we have started new feature which allows affected SDCs (not all) to extend their batch by one month and appear all their learners in the immediately next examination. Intake of all such SDCs will be freeze for one more month.
If a SDC apply for learning period extension, then whole batch will get transfer to immediate next exam event.
SDCs can make these requests from their SOLAR login, please go through the steps of how to submit the one-time batch extension requests. SDCs can take help of their Regional Managers if they are not able to access SOLAR login to submit the request when there are affected by flood or unavailability of internet for longer duration say 15-20 days.
Schedule to submit one-time batch extension request for February- 2019 batch is as follows:
Date: 06th to 08th April 2019 till 5:00 PM
- One Time batch extension request is for February 2019 batch only.
- One Time batch extension request can be given by center only for unforeseen circumstances like flood, unavailability of internet, unavailability of electricity or any technical issue faced by the center.
- The One Time batch extension requests/applications shall be approved by SMT if they found it is appropriate.
- You could not revert your request, once the One Time request for batch extension is approved.
- Your whole batch will be extended for one month and intake of that batch will also be freeze, once the One Time batch extension request is approved.
- If one learner from the batch is eligible for the exam then you cannot give One Time batch extension request for the same batch.
- Please go through the steps of how to submit the One Time batch extension requests.
- Steps to apply for one1.1 For more information download the PDF.