Dear KYP SDC,
This is with reference to the notification sent you regarding “OnCeT Certified LFs’ Continuous Evaluation” on 16th Jan 2019, we have scheduled the examination for the “Second Slot” i.e. July-19 to Aug-19. You are requested to go through the examination structure and calendar of Level 2(L2) exam in this notification.
As you know that, we conducted OnCeT examination for the candidates which were willing to become Learning Facilitators at KYP SDCs. Thereafter we are continuously conducting 3 days residential training program for each and every Learning Facilitators so that the quality of education will be improved. Based on the recommendations made in the residential training program, we requested LFs to go through the course on regular basis and decided to evaluate LFs’ quality performance and help them improving their performance batch after batch, for this BSDM has decided to give weekly assignments to OnCeT certified LFs’ which are currently working in all KYP SDCs. The evaluation of LFs’ performance will be done on weekly basis.
Requesting you to please inform your LFs’ to learn KYP 120 Welcome course on regular basis.
There will be total 4 levels of examinations i.e. Level1-L1, Leve2-L2, Level3-L3 and Level4-L4. Each level will have 8 examinations. LF have to clear at least 50% of the examinations to get continued in the Financial next year, more details about the same has also been given below.
The Structure of the exam and its other details has been provided herein under:
- All LF will go through Continuous Assessment every year.
- LFs’ Continuous Assessment will be done in the slot of 2 months and each slot will include 8 exams.
- Every year we will have four slots of two months each, which will start in the month of April (we will call it as Level1-L1 assessment), July (L2 Assessment), October (L3 Assessment), and January (L4 Assessment).
- One month is reserved in every slot to accommodate newly joined LFs in the process and declaration of results (if required).
- Each 2-month slot will have 8 weekly assessments out of that LFs have to clear at least 50% of the assessments i.e. 4 assessments.
- The assessments will be conducted through KYP Examination System.
- Examination will be conducted truly online.
- LF are requested to learn KYP welcome course on regular basis.
- On completion learning and assessment, successful LFs will be awarded with eCertificate by BSDM and only those LFs will be allowed to continue for next year.
- OnCeT Certified LFs Continuous Evaluation Exam – Use Existing LF ERA – User id & Password
- अगर आप पासवर्ड भूल गए है तो पासवर्ड देखने के लिए नीचे दिए गए चरण का पालन करे ।
Solar Login>>Report>>Report>>Select Report(Ad hoc>>Select Report(L.F Login Credentials Details 2018.
- OnCeT Certified LF means LF Certified in any exam attempted from OnCeT Process Exam- 1 to OnCeT Exam (For AO & SDC_June19) by Learning Facilitator.
|Paper 1||BS-CIT||30||30 Minutes|
|Paper 2||BS-CLS||30||30 Minutes|
Total marks and passing marks will be communicated later.
|Exam schedule for the Level 2 Assessment (L2-Assessment) July to August 2019|
|Exam||Exam Date||Exam Day||Exam Time|
|Exam 1||03rd July 2019||Wednesday||1:00 PM to 2:30 PM|
|Exam 2||10th July 2019||Wednesday||1:00 PM to 2:30 PM|
|Exam 3||17th July 2019||Wednesday||1:00 PM to 2:30 PM|
|Exam 4||24th July 2019||Wednesday||1:00 PM to 2:30 PM|
|Exam 5||31st July 2019||Wednesday||1:00 PM to 2:30 PM|
|Exam 6||07th August 2019||Wednesday||1:00 PM to 2:30 PM|
|Exam 7||14th August 2019||Wednesday||1:00 PM to 2:30 PM|
|Exam 8||21st August 2019||Wednesday||1:00 PM to 2:30 PM|
- Exam question difficulty level will be increased in every level.
- LF has to clear in 50% of the examination in each level.
- This is OnCeT Certified LFs’ Continuous Evaluation so re-exam attempts are not allowed
- This being a time bound examination, exam timing will not be changed or extended for specific LFs, LF must have to complete the exam in given time i.e.1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
- If LF failed to complete exam before end time, then exam will be closed automatically at 2:30 PM.
- If any LF started his exam at 1:30 PM then, s/he can complete exam by 2:30 PM.
- Login before 1:00 PM is not allowed.
- Login after 2:30 PM is not allowed.
- LF can start the exam from the exam software provided for OnCeT examination ORBy using below link you can download Exam Software for OnCeT Certified LFs’ Continuous Evaluation: http://fileserver.mkcl.org/centerdownload/BSDM/Exam_Client_1.13.0.exe(285 MB)