Dear KYP SDCs,
All SDCs and BSDCs those who want to run Kushal Yuva Program need to renew their Centers using Center Renewal Process- 2020-21. Renewal Process will start from 02nd March 2020 by second half of day and all are requested to renew their centers before 20th March 2020. A Renewal Process will be provided in your SDC login.
- Center Renewal Process- 2020-21 will be made available only for Active Center i.e. those centers who had taken admission in any batch between April 2019 to March 2020.
- Center Renewal Process- 2020 will not be made available to Inactive Center i.e. those centers who had not taken single admission in any batch between April 2019 to March 2020, had not completed Renewal Process in any of previous year and Blocked Centers(Temporary/Permanently) by BSDM. Decision for Renewal regarding such center will be taken by BSDM and will be informed separately.
- Center established by Government ITI, Government Polytechnic and Government Engineering College who had taken admission in any batch between April 2019 to March 2020 has been considered as active center and need to complete Center Renewal Process- 2020.
- A renewal fee of Rs.2500 (Center Renewal and Course Affiliation Fee for One Year (FY20-21)) is required to be paid by the SDC(including Government ITI, Polytechnic and Engineering College/Institute) using online mode (Payment Gateway or Wallet).
- SDCs and BSDCs must complete all the steps as specified in the renewal process. Centers should satisfy the Computer Hardware and Software norms as stipulated by BSDM, and required to Declare Computer Hardware data using WORM software. All Centers will be able to renew only if their systems are in compliance with the required configuration.
- If any SDC who do not complete the renewal process before the last date will not be allowed to take admission in KYP course from April 2020 batch onwards and Centers admission process will be blocked.
- OnCeT Exam will be scheduled for those LF who have completed Two Year with BSDM as Learning Facilitator and separate mail regarding same will be shared very soon.
- Hereby also want to inform you that BSDM is going to implement Aadhar Enabled Biometric Attendance System (AEBAS) from FY20-21. Separate mail regarding same will be shared later.