Dear KYP SDC,
This is regarding OnCeT Exam: OnCeT Exam (For AO & SDC_April20).
As instructed by BSDM, OnCeT Exam for the LFs is scheduled on 17th March, 2020 for Approved KYP SDC & Applicant Organization.
OnCeT Exam (For AO & SDC_April20) will have following 3 compulsory Papers:
- OnCeT Process Paper
- OnCeT Proficiency (English) Paper
- OnCeT Proficiency (IT) Paper
1. All the LF applied for OnCeT (Fresh or Re-exam and Deleted LF) need to appear for all the 3 papers.
2. LF OnCeT exam will be conducted on a single day.
3. Exam will of 3 Hrs. (1 hr. per Paper).
4. There will be separate Passing for each paper i.e. for Process 25 out of 50, for Proficiency_English 12.5 out of 25 and for Proficiency_IT 12.5 out of 25.
5. LF need to pass all the 3 papers to clear the OnCeT Exam.
6. LF need to appear for the OnCeT exam from his/her own center.
Schedule for OnCeT Exam:
· Date of OnCeT Exam: 17th March 2020
· Time: 09.00 AM Onwards
· Location: LF’s Own SDC
It is prime responsibility of the Skill Development Centre (SDC) to ensure that each trainer deployed by it undergoes the OnCeT Exam. Only the certified trainers passing the assessment will be eligible for imparting training.
Instructions for adding New LF:
It is mandatory to follow the following mentioned process for addition of New LF. If LF at your SDC has never attempted any exam and there details is present in HR details then same need to be added again by following the below mentioned process.
- Date for Addition of New LF from Solar Login: 13th March to 15th March 2020.
- Time: up to 11:59 pm
- Follow the following steps:
- Logon to BSDM Portal
- Enter Username (Center Code) and Password
- Go to “Admissions” menu from you SOLAR login
- Click on “Learner Management” option
- Select “Add new Learner”
- Select Course as OnCeT (Bihar)
- Select Batch as March 2020 (To upload Photo and Sign is Mandatory for generation of Learner Code)
Instructions for Reapplication for Reexam of Failed and Absent in Last Exam:
It is mandatory to reapply for OnCeT Exam (For AO & SDC_April20) if LF were absent or failed in last Two OnCeT Exam Event i.e. OnCeT Exam (For AO & SDC_Jan20) and OnCeT Exam (For AO & SDC_Feb20)
- Follow the following steps for reapplication:
- Logon to BSDM Portal
- Enter Username(Center Code) and Password
- Click on Exam Tab
- Select Re-examination Application
- Select OnCeT Exam (For AO & SDC_April20) option in Exam Event and Submit
- Select LF and Click on Add Learner option.
Instructions for Adding Deleted LF:
It was requested by SDCs that if LF left any SDC and want to join again, and got deleted from HR then such should be allowed for OnCeT Exam but due to Aadhar Validation it was not possible to get added in Solar for OnCeT Exam. With respect to this, now deleted LF from HR of SDC can be added for OnCeT Exam by following process:
Solar Logon >>>> Enter Username and Password >>>> Search Learner using Learner Tab (Available on Solar Home Page on Right Side) >>>> Enter OnCeT Learner Code(It ends with 52) >>>> Click on New Course Application Tab >>>> Select Course as OnCeT(Bihar) and March 2020.
Note: This feature is applicable for only Deleted LF from HR Details and it is mandatory for deleted LF to have Learner Code(It ends with 52) for further application. If LF is not deleted from HR details then such LF will not be able to add the LF as per mentioned Process.
Instructions for Adding Learner as LF:
To allow Learner to be added as LF, SDC will use the functionality of New Course Application:
Solar Logon >>>> Enter Username and Password >>>> Search Learner using Learner Tab (Available on Solar Home Page on Right Side) >>>> Enter Learner Code >>>> Click on New Course Application Tab >>>> Select Course as OnCeT(Bihar) and Batch as March 2020 and Carry on with further step till message of successfully added is displayed.
Note: Then After Successful Course Application, arrange to upload Signature for Learner from link as: Admission >>> Learner Management >>> Edit >>> Select Course as OnCeT(Bihar) and Batch as March 2020 >>> List will be visible >>> Click for Sign Upload Option or Edit option for uploading Sign.
- OnCeT LF Exam will be conducted on MKCL secured Browser i.e. ERA Explorer. Please follow the following mentioned to start the exam.
- Click/Start ERA Explorer browser present on your Center Client. Select Server as Online Exam Server (Internet required) then click on proceed option and wait for a while.
- Now Examination Event Name will appear as OnCeT Exam (For AO & SDC_April20). Select the same and Enter the Login Credential received on registered Mobile No. of LF. Now click on the option “Take a test :– OnCeT Exam (For AO & SDC_April20)
- Login credentials will be shared with those LF only who were newly added, deleted LF & reapplication of absent/failed LF in last OnCeT Exam were done between 13th March to 15th March 2020. If New LF Application done through New Course Application for Learner as LF for March 2020 batch but Hall Ticket was not generated due to Signature was not uploaded then in such case need to again upload the same by following arrange to upload Signature for Learner from link as: Admission >>> Learner Management >>> Edit >>> Select Course as OnCeT(Bihar) and Batch as March 2020 >>> List will be visible >>> Click for Sign Upload Option or Edit option for uploading Photo Sign
- AO after Step of OnCeT Course Allocation in Center Registration Process can add new LF
- Login Credential will share by SMS on registered Mobile No. of LF on 16th March 2020 by evening.
- If Login Credential are not received on registered Mobile No. then please follow the following instruction: Solar Logon>>> Admission>>Learner Management>>> List>>> Select Course as OnCeT (Bihar) and Batch as March 2020 >>> Click on Learner Code>>> Now Click on Current Status Tab>>> Username and Password will be visible under Login Credential Details.
- Also you can check whether Hall ticket has been generated or not in Final Exam Tab beside Academic Score (ERA). If not generated then Learning Facilitator will not be able to attend the exam
- Result of LF OnCeT Exam will be displayed on your Solar Portal on 18th March 2020 by evening 05.00 PM. Follow the following path to know the Result on Solar Portal (www.skillmissionbihar.org):-
- Login>>> Select Report Tab>>> Select Exam Wise Link >>> Select Exam Body Bihar Skill Development Mission >>> Select Exam Event >>> Select the Final Exam Result
- OnCeT Certified LF will made visible in HR Details as approved and will transfer to ERA 2018 for KYP 120 Welcome Course Learning and regular activity of ERA within 5 working days.
- It is mandatory to attempt the OnCeT Exam (For AO & SDC_April20) on 17th March 2020. Login Credential will be sent on LF Registered Mobile No. Inform your LF not to delete the Message received from BSDM
- OnCeT Exam need to be attended from LF’s own SDC
- Read the Important Instruction before beginning the Exam on OES.