Dear KYP ITI SDC,
Upcoming KYP Final Exam is scheduled on “16th & 19th Sept 2022”!!!
Arrange to go through Important Document with respect to 16th & 19th Sept 2022Exam Event(ITI): https://fileshare.mkcl.org/index.php/s/pZSkR7Gk9ACwHGE
Arrange to go through Important Document with respect to OES Update Activity: https://kypsupportblog.wordpress.com/2021/10/23/important-oes-update-activity/
Important Dates and Scheduled Batch of “16th & 19th Sept 2022 Exam Event (ITI)”: –
|Name of Exam Event||Cut off Date||Display of Eligible Candidate List in SDC Login||Date of Exam||Last Date to Upload Data and EMD Certification||Display of Result in SDC Login||Fresh Attempt Batch Details||Second Attempt Batch Details||Third Attempt Batch Details|
|16th & 19th Sept 2022 Exam Event||15th Sept 2022 till 03.00 PM||15th Sept 2022 after 06.00 PM||16th & 19th Sept 2022||20th Sept 2022||22nd Sept 2022||March 2022 (Failed, Non-Eligible Learner and Absent Learner only).||NA||January 2022 (Failed, Non-Eligible Learner and Absent Learner only).|
Attendance Marking on ERA: It is mandatory to mark the attendance on ERA Framework before the Exam as without Attendance exam will not start.
Slot wise Time Scheduled for KYP Final Exam: –
|Exam Slot||Exam Time||Sync Time|
|Exam Time Slot 1||From 08.00 AM to 10.00 AM||From 07.45 AM to 07.55 AM on Exam Date|
|Exam Time Slot 2||From 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM||From 10.15 AM to 10.25 AM on Exam Date|
|Exam Time Slot 3||From 01.00 PM to 03.00 PM||From 12.45 PM to 12.55 PM on Exam Date|
|Exam Time Slot 4||From 03.30 PM to 05.30 PM||From 03.15 PM to 03.25 PM on Exam Date|
Exam will be conducted in above mentioned timing only. There will be Four Slot in a Day and exam will be conducted in mentioned time for each Slot. After completion of Every Slot Exam SDC again need to Sync the Exam Data from OES to conduct the Exam of Remaining Learner. SDC can take exam of any learner in any mentioned Slot as per there wish. Exam will be of Two Hour and should start at mentioned Time only. If any Learner start the exam after the mentioned time i.e. If Exam is Started at 08.10 AM then Exam will close on 10.00 AM, timing will not be extended in any case.
Exam Duration and Compulsion time for Learners:
|Course Name||Exam Duration Compulsion time (Learner cannot end exam before this time)|
|BS-CIT Final Exam||60 Mins 30 mins|
|BS-CLS Final Exam||40 Mins 20 mins|
|BS-CSS Final Exam||20 Mins 10 mins|
“Internet need to be connected for next 24 hrs. after completion of Exam”.
Important Note: –
- New Eligibility Criteria from November-2018 Batch. Only those candidates who will score “8” Internal Marks in Classroom & “36” Marks in Lab Room or above Internal Marks and have completed 80% sessions per course on or before above cut-off date will be considered eligible for appearing in Final Examination. Learner need to score separate “8” Marks in KYP Final Exam. Minimum Aggregate Passing will be 60% (Internal and Final Assessment).
- 2nd Reexam attempt will be provided to Learner who remained Absent, Failed or Non-Eligible in Fresh Exam Attempt. Absent & Failed Candidate need to attempt the Exam again to score 60% Aggregate. Non-Eligible Learner for Fresh Exam Attempt can continue learning till 02nd Reexam Attempt cut-off date.
- 3rd Reexam attempt will be provided to Learner who remained Absent, Failed or Non-Eligible in 2nd Reexam Attempt. Absent & Failed Candidate need to attempt the Exam again to score 60% Aggregate. Non-Eligible Learner for 02nd Exam Attempt can continue learning till 03rd Reexam Attempt cut-off date.
- Uploading the Exam Data on the same day of Examination is mandatory.
- Complete the Learning before cut-off date 15th Sept 2022 till 03.00 PM. Learning after 15th Sept 2022 till 03.00 PM will not be considered for Hall Ticket of 16th & 17th Sept 2022 Exam Event (ITI).
- Conduct the Mock Test of all Learner before the Final Exam before 15th Sept 2022. Support will be kept on hold for next 4 hrs. on day of exam if it is found that Mock Test is not conducted. For Mock Test you can follow the instruction available on this link: https://fileshare.mkcl.org/index.php/s/gcCa9xfBB9g3TRt
- There will be No Mock Test, only Final Exam on date of the Final exam.
- It is mandatory to end the Exam after completion of Exam from Learner Login and it is the responsibility of LF to check whether Learner has ended the exam or not. If a learner fails to do so then SDC needs to close exam the from OES Login after completion of exam of all learner at SDC.
- It’s mandatory to certify allocated and uploaded candidates data by SDC’s through “Exam Monitoring Dashboard”. If SDC failed to certify exam event data in the given timeline (date of uploading & Certifying is mentioned hereinabove) then payment of Rs. 8650 will not be paid to SDC & BSDM will be free to take any kind of action.
- Ensure the availability of BSDM OES Installer Link on Worm Approved Server Machine with Three icon as OES, MKCL Updater & Exam Client: https://fileshare.mkcl.org/index.php/s/xs6yRG3SeZwPF7M
- Ensure the availability of Exam Client Setup on Worm Approved Client Machine with icon as Exam Client: https://fileshare.mkcl.org/index.php/s/W4myXTRfELaoBi7
- Last Date to Upload Exam Data from OES Login and Certification of Exam from EMD Login is 20th Sept 2022 up to 06.00 PM.