Dear KYP SDC,
Greeting of the Day…!
We are releasing the ERA update on 26th Sep 2022 around 2 PM for minor bugs and performance improvement in ERA, we request herewith you to update your ERA server on priority basis. ERA Version will be communicated later.
- Classroom content sequential and compulsory for absent sessions
- Bug Fixes
- Performance improvement
Please note that you may observe the following for initial two to three days:
- CPU utilization will be high
- Health Check will take time
It has been observed that data corruption issues were increased in some SDCs, below are some observations and suggestion to avoid the same:
- ERA server machine shut down in power cut; Due non availability of UPS, ERA server directly gets shut down in power cut, it is expected as per requirements mentioned on BSDM website all SDCs must have power backup facility in power cut situation.
- ERA server machine restart automatically due to heat.
- Take proper care of your ERA server machine to avoid heating related issues, make proper arrangements (Fan, Cooler, AC, etc.) for ERA server so it will not heat.
We suggest you to avoid loss of learning data (getting back session red) due to issues mentioned above start uploading data after learning completion of each slot or upload data after every one hour of interval.
This update will be compulsory to perform any activity in ERA, without update LF will not allowed to perform day start, perform health check, data upload, start classroom etc. You will find “Framework version mismatch” message while doing any of this activity. This time ERA update will take time, as it will take complete backup of existing files from local server and then it will start to download latest files from central server. It will require good internet speed for fast installation. We request you to install this update on priority and upload the data which is pending.
Hence, requesting herewith you all to go through the ERA update release note & contact your respective RM in case of having any query.