Dear KYP SDC,
This is regarding OnCeT Exam: OnCeT Exam (For SDC_Nov2022).
As instructed by BSDM, OnCeT Exam for the LFs is scheduled on “09th Nov 2022” for the Renewed KYP SDC 2022 for Newly added LF and last Two OnCeT Exam Absent/Failed LF.
OnCeT Exam (For SDC_Nov2022) will have the following 3 compulsory Papers:
• OnCeT Process Paper
• OnCeT Proficiency (English) Paper
• OnCeT Proficiency (IT) Paper
• All the LF applied for OnCeT (Fresh or Re-exam and Deleted LF) need to appear for all the 3 papers.
• LF OnCeT exam will be conducted on a single day.
• Exam will of 3 Hrs. (1 hr. per Paper).
• There will be separate Passing for each paper i.e. for Process 25 out of 50, for Proficiency_English 12.5 out of 25, and for Proficiency_IT 12.5 out of 25.
• LF needs to pass all the 3 papers to clear the OnCeT Exam.
• LF needs to appear for the OnCeT exam from his/her own center.
Schedule for OnCeT Exam:
• Date of OnCeT Exam: 09th Nov 2022
• Time: 09.00 AM onwards and will remain active till 06.00 PM of 09th Nov 2022
• Location: At LF’s Own SDC
It is a prime responsibility of the Skill Development Centre (SDC) to ensure that each trainer deployed by it undergoes the OnCeT Exam. Only the certified trainers passing the assessment will be eligible for imparting training.
Instructions for Adding New LF:
It is mandatory to follow the following mentioned process for the addition of New LF. If LF at your SDC has never attempted any exam and their details are present in HR details with different role then same need to be added again by following the below mentioned process:
• Date for Addition/Reexam Application of New/Failed/Absent LF from Solar Login: 02nd Nov 2022 to 06th Nov 2022.
• Application Start Time: 02nd Nov 2022 at 10:00 AM
• End Time: 06th Nov 2022 up to 11:59 PM
Follow the following steps:
• Logon to BSDM Portal
• Enter Username (Center Code) and Password
• Go to the “Admissions” menu from your SOLAR login
• Click on the “Learner Management” option
• Select “Add new Learner”
• Select Course as OnCeT (Bihar)
• Select Batch as Nov 2022 (Uploading of Photo & Signature and Section 1, 2 and Other Details is Mandatory for generation of Learner Code)
Instructions for Reapplication for Reexam of Failed and Absent in Last Exam:
It is mandatory to reapply for OnCeT Exam (For SDC_Nov2022) if LF were absent or failed in the previous OnCeT Exam Event.
Follow the following steps for reapplication:
• Logon to BSDM Portal
• Enter Username (Center Code) and Password
• Click on Exam Tab
• Select Re-examination Application
• Select OnCeT Exam (For SDC_May2022) option in Exam Event and Submit
• Select LF and Click on Add Learner option.
Instructions for Adding Deleted LF:
It was requested by SDCs that if LF left any SDC and want to join again, and got deleted from HR then such should be allowed for OnCeT Exam but due to Aadhar Validation, it was not possible to get added in Solar for OnCeT Exam.
With respect to this, now deleted LF from HR of SDC can be added for OnCeT Exam by the following process:
• Solar Logon >>>> Enter Username and Password >>>> Search Learner using Learner Tab (Available on Solar Home Page on Right Side) >>>> Enter KYP Learner Code(It ends with 51) >>>> Click on New Course Application Tab >>>> Select Course as OnCeT(Bihar) and Nov 2022.
Note: This feature is applicable for only Deleted LF from HR Details and it is mandatory for deleted LF to have KYP Learner Code(It ends with 51) for further application. If LF is not deleted from HR details then such LF will not be able to add the LF as per mentioned Process.
Note: After Successful Course Application, arrange to upload Photo & Signature for Learner from link as: Admission >>> Learner Management >>> Edit >>> Select Course as OnCeT(Bihar) and Batch as Nov 2022>>>& List will be visible >>> Click for Photo & Sign Upload Option or Edit option for uploading Photo & Sign. All Upload the all other section details.
Instructions for Adding KYP Learner as LF:
To allow Learner to be added as LF for OnCeT Exam, SDC will use the functionality of the New Course Application:
• Solar Logon >>>> Enter Username and Password >>>> Search Learner using Learner Tab (Available on Solar Home Page on Right Side) >>>> Enter Learner Code >>>> Click on New Course Application Tab >>>> Select Course as OnCeT(Bihar) and Batch as Nov 2022 and Carry on with further step till message of successfully added is displayed.
Note: After Successful Course Application, arrange to upload Signature for Learner from link as: Admission >>> Learner Management >>> Edit >>> Select Course as OnCeT(Bihar) and Batch as Nov 2022 >>> List will be visible >>> Click for Sign Upload Option or Edit option for uploading Sign.
OnCeT LF Exam will be conducted on MKCL secured Browser i.e. ERA Explorer
(https://fileshare.mkcl.org/index.php/s/W4myXTRfELaoBi7(285 MB)). Please follow the following mentioned to start the exam.
• Click/Start ERA Explorer browser present on your Center Client. Select Server as Online Exam Server (Internet required) then click on proceed option and wait for a while. Now Examination Event Name will appear as OnCeT Exam (For SDC_Nov2022). Select the same and Enter the Login Credential received on registered Mobile No. of LF. Now click on the option “Take a test:– OnCeT Exam (For SDC_Nov2022)
• Login credentials will be shared with those LF only who were newly added, deleted LF & reapplication of absent/failed LF in last OnCeT Exam were done between 02nd Nov 2022 to 06th Nov 2022.
• Login Credential will share by SMS only on registered Mobile No. of LF on 08th Nov 2022 by evening.
• For Nov 2022 Batch Addition: If Login Credential are not received on registered Mobile No. then please follow the following instruction: Solar Logon>>> Admission>>Learner Management>>> List>>> Select Course as OnCeT (Bihar) and Batch as Nov 2022 >>> Click on Learner Code>>> Now Click on Current Status Tab>>> Username and Password will be visible under Login Credential Details.
• Also, you can check whether the Hall ticket has been generated or not in the Final Exam Tab beside Academic Score (ERA) by Learner Search Methodology. If not generated then Learning Facilitator will not be able to attend the exam
• Result of LF OnCeT Exam will be displayed on your Solar Portal on 11th Nov 2022 by evening 07.00 PM. Follow the following path to know the Result on Solar Portal (www.skillmissionbihar.org):- Login>>> Select Report Tab>>> Select Exam Wise Link >>> Select Exam Body Bihar Skill Development Mission >>> Select Exam Event as OnCeT Exam (For SDC_Nov2022)>>> Select the Final Exam Result
• OnCeT Certified LF will be made visible in HR Details as approved and will transfer to ERA for regular activity within 5 working days.
• Login Credential will be sent on LF Registered Mobile No. only. Inform your LF not to delete the Message received from BSDM.
• OnCeT Exam needs to be attended from LF’s own SDC.
• Read the Important Instruction before beginning the Exam on OES.