Kindly refer letter regarding Learning Facilitators (LFs) new process for OnCET:
We have released OES Update 4.2. In this update, we have updated the ERA Explorer to version 220.127.116.11.
Steps to install Update:
- Log out from ERA login from all Client PCs. And restart the server PC.
- connect your Server PC to the internet, a pop-up message will appear New Update has been found.
- Click on Yes Button from this message and proceed.
- Do not disconnect the internet while the update is running.
1. How to download Learner Data ?
- Learner Data must be downloaded on Server PC only.
- Login to ERA Explorer by using SDC Login ID and Password (ERA Explorer Shortcut Icon is Placed at your Server’s Desktop as follows).
- ERA Home page will be opened. Under Data Management Menu Click on Download Course Link.
- From next window Select Program as Kushal Yuva Program
- Then Select Batch from Drop down option for which you want to download Learners (e.g. 2nd February 2017).
- Then Click on Download Button.
- The following screen will be appeared. Insert Screen shot.
- Then Click on Back Button, now you are again at ERA home page.
- Under Learner Reports Menu Click on Learner Login Details Link
- Then Select Program, Select Language, Select Course and Select Batch simultaneously from Drop down List and Click on View Report Button. (Insert Screenshot)
- All the Learner Login details will be displayed for the selected bath in following format.
Note: Copy these details in Excel format and save them for your further reference.