1. Server Requirements are as follows :
- Dual Core 2Ghz Processor (with Hyper threading) or Quad Core 2Ghz Processor or Equivalent
- 8GB RAM (UPGRADE UP TO 16GB)
- 1TB Hard Disk
- DVD W/R
- 15 inch Screen / LCD Monitor
- Multimedia Keyboard
- Ethernet Port (10/100/1000 Mbps)
- 4CELL STANDARD BATTERY UP TO 6 HOURS BATTERY BACK UP (in case of Laptop)
- General Software Requirement (Server & Client):
- Microsoft Office 2013
- Adobe Flash Player
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
For more details regarding the same, kindly refer the link below.
2. How to check that ERA is installed properly or not?
SDC can verify from the following that ERA is not installed properly.
- ShortCut icon of ERA Explorer and MKCL Updater (should get displayed properly on desktop. If not then check following.
- Go to Control Panel à Add Remove Programs
- And check that MKCL’s ERA is displayed in the program list or not.
- Some time it happens that short cut icons are not displayed properly and the MKCL’s ERA is not listed in the program list in Add/Remove program in control panel. Then following needs to be done.
- Use the MKCL Framework Installer and install ERA once again.
- Check the above parameters once again for proper installation of MKCL’s ERA.
3. Is there any difference between the ERA Installation and ERA Activation?
Yes, there is difference between the Installation and Activation.
- Installation: – SDC Installs ERA using the MKCL’s ERA Framework Installer given by the MKCL, by which the software framework gets installed; however it will be available for use only after its activation.
- Activation: – SDC activates ERA by clicking the Activate button on the login Screen on ERA after installation of ERA Explorer. Only after activation SDC can use the ERA.
4. Is Internet connectivity required while activating ERA Framework?
- Yes, for activating the ERA Internet connection is required.
5. What are the prerequisites for ERA Activation?
- Following are the prerequisites for ERA Activation
- Successful installation of ERA Framework
- Successful installation of ERA Explorer
- Time Zone of the server machine where you are installing the ERA should be Indian Standard Time (Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, Calcutta)
- System date and time of the server machine where you are installing the ERA should be set to current.
- You must have registered your Server on Worm Software
- You must have downloaded ERA Activator from ERA home page when you open ERA Explorer