Play following video to learn how to use Teamviewer Software for remote support / इस विडियो में हम सीखेंगे Teamviewer सॉफ्टवेर के उपयोग से रिमोट सपोर्ट कैसे ले ?
Play following video to learn how to use support system / इस विडियो में हम सीखेंगे सपोर्ट सिस्टम का इस्तेमाल कैसे करे?
1. WORM Software Setup Download and Installation Procedure :
a) MINIMUM SERVER CONFIGURATION (Preferably Desktop)
- Dual Core 2Ghz Processor (with Hyper threading) or Quad Core 2Ghz Processor or Equivalent
- 8GB RAM (UPGRADE UP TO 16GB)
- 1TB Hard Disk
- DVD W/R
- 15 inch Screen / LCD Monitor
- Multimedia Keyboar
- Ethernet Port (10/100/1000 Mbps)
- Quantity required per center: 1
- The above-mentioned server can support up to 21 clients. If number of clients is more, the server RAM should be increased proportionately
b) MINIMUM CLIENT CONFIGURATION (Desktop / Preferably Laptop)
- Dual Core Processor (2.3 Ghz) with 4GB RAM
- 160 GB Hard Disk
- Integrated Graphics
- 14 inch and above Screen / LCD Monitor
- Multimedia Keyboard
- Headphone with Mic
- Ethernet Port (10/100/1000 Mbps)
c) Minimum Setup Required To Generate Intake Capacity
- Quantity required per SDC: 20 Clients + 1 Desktops / Laptops as a Server + 1 Laptop in Classroom connected with Projector and Speaker
- Quantity required per BSDC: 20 Clients + 1 Desktops / Laptops as a Server + 1 Laptop in Classroom connected with Projector and Speaker.
- NComputing is not allowed.
- Turn Off Windows Firewall.
- Turn Off Windows Auto Update.
- Ensure that all Clients are connected to server through LAN and Server should be connected to Internet.
- Use Manual IP Address e.g. Server = 192.168.1.254 & Client = 192.168.1.2 To168.1.2
Note: Before processing further please ensure above mention prerequisites are fulfilled.
2. How To Download and Install WORM Software?
- Go to our portal by using following link:
- Link: http://www.skillmissionbihar.org/
- Then Click on Login Button
- Then Click on For Kushal Yuva Program Login
- Then Enter Your User Name (KYPSDC Code) and Password and Click on Login.
- Then Click on “Applicant Organization” Tab.
- Then Click on “Download WORM Software” Tab and download WORM Software.
- After Completion of download double click on downloaded file.
- Then Run Setup. exe file by doing double click.
- Then Click on Run Button.
- Click on Next > Next & Close Button WORM Software will get install WORM Server And WORM Client Icon displays on the desktop as shown in bellow image.”
Note: Install WORM software on each client and server with the same process.
3. How to upload server and clients through WORM software?
How to Use WORM Software on Server Computer:
- First go to Server PC & Double Click on “WORM Server Icon” to run WORM Software on Server.
- Enter your User Name and Password (Your AO Code and Password) and click on next button.
- Select Financial Year and Click on Next Button.
- Once you click on Next Button your server details automatically get updated in WORM Software with servers IP Address. Note down Server IP Address for further process.
- Keep running WORM software and now go to client PC.
4. How to use WORM software on client computer ?
- Double click on “WORM Client” Icon to run WORM Software on client PC.
- Then enter your “Servers IP address” which you have noted before or check and click on SUBMIT.
- Once you click on Submit Button “Data Sent Successfully to Worm Server” this massage will display so click on OK Button.
- Then Go to Server PC (where you Kept running WORM software) you can see details of PC with its IP Address which you processed.
- Do this same process on all CLIENTS.
- If any DATA reflected in RED colour g. Processor, RAM & Hard Disk etc. it means that you have to change it because it’s not as per our given configuration on website.
- After doing above mentioned process on all clients Go to Server PC and Click on Upload Button.
- Enter Up-loader Name & Mobile Number.
- Now you can see the list of clients which you processed on server.
- “Congratulation….! Computer details uploaded successfully.” This massage will display after successful uploading, So click on ok Button.
- Then Login In to your SOLAR and click on “Applicant Organization Tab”
- Then click on “View WORM Data” you can see there uploaded computers.
- Then you have to save uploaded computer Server as “Server” & all Client as “Client”.
- After submitting all Data (Server & Clients) it will get approved automatically.